This morning I am supposed to go to PRP for my bone scan. But that will not be happening. Last night I had to do a RAT test before going in today, but the test came back positive. Meaning I have to isolate myself for 7 days and not leave home. So, here we go again.
Everything for me lately has been going back downhill when it comes to my health. I am still having constant issues with both my left and right legs due to my diabetes and things are looking at getting worse. But things are going to have to wait until I get over this round of COVID until I see what this bone scan shows. It is looking more and more likely with how much time goes on amputation is a very high possibility from what my Vascular Team have said.
But with my screwed immune system and now with COVID again it has thrown everything with me back into major chaos for another 7 days. I have my bone scan scheduled now for the 7th of April, after coming out of isolation on the 4th if my RAT comes back negative. Hopefully, it will or things will need to be delayed even further.
This has even screwed my recent holiday as I had to come home 4 weeks earlier than expected. It’s nearly midnight and I can’t sleep again, so had some sleeping medication and hopefully can get some sleep soon.
Anyway just a very quick update for now and I will get some more done over the coming days, there is a lot going on.